About Me

My photo
San Clemente, CA, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Driving

First of all, I hate that there is a law telling me that I can't drive and take a phone call from my mom by picking up my phone. I know I could get a hands free device, but I make it a practice to NOT talk on the phone while driving anyway. But, if I were on a road trip and my mom called, I'd like to take the call without paying a fine.

I understand that some (most) of you knuckleheads out there are on your phone from the minute you wake up to the minute your head hits the pillow. Because of that, because you other cheeseballs are on the phone all the time, I have to endure a law that I don't deserve.

And, I honor the law. I don't talk on the phone while driving. Ever. So it really angers me when I see others on there phone while racing past me. I know I shouldn't concern myself with others, but it really pisses me off.

All that said, why is it that I can't take a call, but the teenage girl next to me can tilt her mirror to her face, put on makeup while holding a latte as she steers with her knee. Oh yeah, she's also playing with the radio while she's engaged in a loud, and animated conversation with the other 4 teens in the car. ARRGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment